Trading Card Championship Requirements
NEW! No time to fill out your deck list on site. Do it in advance.
NEW! Your ticket enters you in round 1. Just place your completed deck list face down on the table when you are seated for round 1. No other check-in!
- CREATE a STANDARD format deck for the tournament
- Fill out a deck list in STANDARD format.
- USE Status Condition markers and Damage markers
- USE only cards or sleeves that are clean, unmarked and are plain or official Pokemon art
BEFORE you leave for the event – DO these things
- FILL OUT a legible deck list
- CHECK your deck against the list to make sure it is correct and in STANDARD format
BUY your event ticket online in advance! No in-person offline sales.
See our registration page in order to get your ticket. You will need a valid Player ID to buy your ticket and you can learn how to get one online on this website.
You cannot buy your event ticket for cash and you must buy it online. You should buy it before you get to the event. You are permitted to use your or a friend’s mobile device to buy your event ticket online once you get to the venue, but why would you wait?
FOLLOW THIS CHECKLIST for what to bring to the event
- Deck, 60 card standard format, clean and unmarked
- Deck List, completed and legible
- Damage Counters & Status Markers
- Spare Sleeves (if used)
- Lunch, water and snacks – its a long day with very short breaks.
- Bookbag to keep track of your stuff.
Prizes and Championship Points
Please see the Regional Championship information page on the pokemon.com site for information about prizing and championship points.