- If you have a Player ID, but don’t know it, look it up atop your “My Play! Pokémon” page.
- If you don’t have a Player ID, get one from a League near you or via the online method below!
TIP: make a contact for your PlayerID in your phone!
Look up your existing ID Online or at your League
You are responsible for accurately knowing your Player ID prior to the event. Looking it up at the event may put you into a late registration situation and a round 1 loss. See your “My Play! Pokémon” page, your league leader or your parent in advance of the event. Add your Player ID as a contact on your cell phone.
Get an ID at League
The best way to get a Play! Pokémon Player ID is to attend a League near you and get a Player ID from the League Leader. League is great fun, and if there is one near you you should go, go, go!
Get an ID Online
Sometimes there is no league near you or there is no time before the event. Here are the results of my investigation into how to obtain a Play! Pokémon Player ID online. Follow these steps, carefully reading the instructions on each website screen, and you can obtain a Player ID!
- Go to the www.pokemon.com website, and look for the Sign In/Join box.
- Do you already have an account on the www.pokemon.com website?
- If yes, “Sign In”, then skip to step 3
- If no, click “Join”
- Note1a: Use a real email. The activation link is emailed ot you.
- Note1b: IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 HAVE YOUR PARENT JOIN FIRST, then create your account and have your parent join it to their account. All instructions for this should be on the site.
- Note2: FINISH the process to create, including finding and using the activation link in the registration email. Otherwise you can go no farther!
select “Please assign me a new PlayerID number” accept terms and submit the form:
If you find any discrepancies in these instructions, please tell me via the “Contact the Organizer” link at secondcitygym.eventbrite.com. If you have questions about how to work the www.pokemon.com website, please contact their support system.